Path to Healing - Body, Mind, Spirit

Moving back to Colorado has provided access to the truly awesome offerings at the local recreation centers.  The quarterly book of classes just arrived and I plan to take full advantage.  Due to my disability retirement status as a former state employee I get to attend most "drop-in" physical fitness classes for free.  FREE! (Thank you!!)

Classes I am checking into for mind, body & spirit are as follows:

Aikido
Yoga
Inside swimming pool for laps with hot tub and steam room - free daily drop in woohoo!
Zumba
Pilates
Painting
Pottery

On my path to healing my brain I also need to work on my physical body.  Balance has been an issue, but many of the classes I'm interested in taking will help me regain some of the proprioception I've lost.  I've never been really good at doing certain things on my own, but this is a new chapter of me.  Doing things on my own is exactly what I need right now and so shall this leg of my journey commence.  I'll let ya know how these things work for me.  Simply losing the extra pounds will help me feel better about myself.  Yay.  I'm so excited!

Kristy

Comments

Popular Posts